How to withdraw money from Palmpay OK Card to your bank account is yet another trending search online. On this website, I have shared many posts on “Palmpay app” an innovative financial technology app.
Are stuck at withdrawing funds from the Palmpay OK Card?
If yes, the right solution is here already.
But in the first place, what exactly does “Palmpay OK Card” means?
Palmpay Ok card is a loan type given to Palmpay regardless of how long they have been using the app.
Unlike all other loan apps that take interest on any loan amount borrowed from customers, Palmpay takes no interest on their loan, this means you can make use of a loan gotten from Palmpay OK Card without any traces of interest rate.
However, the loan repayment period is due on the 1st or 16th of every month.
Also, the maximum amount you can borrow from a Palmpay Ok card is currently N150,000 only.
You should bear in mind that repaying the loan at the due time is very important.
Can You Truly Withdraw An OK Card Palmpay Loan?
Yes, there’s no hidden secret to withdrawing your Ok card loan.
However, for you to be able to do that you should follow the steps on how to withdraw money from Palmpay ok card to a bank account provided in this article.
By the end of this article, you should be able to withdraw your Palmpay OK Card loan easily again and again.
To learn “how to withdraw money from Palmpay ok card to bank account”, kindly follow the below guidelines:
- Login directly to your Palmpay app ok card dashboard on your phone with the correct pin
- Tap on “To Bank” and a new page will automatically show where exactly you should add your bank account details. All you have to do is simply input your ten digits account number in the first paragraph, while in the second paragraph, you would need to click and select your bank name e.g. Access Bank, Zenith Bank, First Bank, etc. You also have the option to search for the name of the bank and select when it shows up. Right after that, you will need to click “next” and your bank will appear immediately on the next page. If the account number is correct then you would still proceed to another page. When you get to the other page you’ll see the word”method of payment”, this is the exact place you will select an OK Card as your payment method, after selecting it, input your transaction pin to complete the transfer.
This method should work but if unfortunately, it doesn’t work then you can try another method provided right below:
Another Way of Withdrawing Money From Palmpay OK Card To Bank Account
Another way at which you can withdraw from Palmpay OK Card to bank account is through “Sportybet”.
Yes, you heard it right!
Note: it is not necessary for you to bet or stake on Sportybet, it’s all left to you. You can withdraw your Ok card loan through Sportybet by following the given steps:
- What you need to do is to login directly to your Sportybet account but if you don’t have one, create an account immediately with your real name as it appeared in your bank account.
- After creating an account login and once that is done then you will need to fund your Sportybet account through the Palmpay app.
- To fund your Sportybet account, open your Palmpay account and click “betting” Choose “Sportybet” then enter your number as account detail, and select “Ok Card” as your payment method, after that enter your Palmpay transaction pin to complete the payment immediately.
- After a successful transaction, go back to your Sportybet account where you will see the funds transferred to your Sportybet account from your Ok Card, click on the withdrawal option on your Sportybet dashboard, and withdraw immediately to the designated bank account.
After successful withdrawal, you can use the money on whatsoever you’ve planned to use it for.
How to get a loan on Palmpay Ok Card
Whether you are a new or old Palmpay user, you are eligible to get a loan from the Palmpay Ok Card and it’s quite simple to get started.
To get a loan from the Palmpay OK Card, kindly follow the given steps below:
- Open the Palmpay app and click on “finance” in the homepage footer.
- Click on “Get Flexi Credit” and you will be directed to another page.
- Review the terms and conditions of the loan and click “Apply.”
- Provide your real name and BVN
- Apply for the loan amount
- Wait for your loan to be reviewed. If approved the funds will be deposited into your Palmpay account immediately then you can follow the guidelines on “how to withdraw money from Palmpay ok card to bank account” to withdraw the loan successfully.
How to Activate Palmpay OK Card on iPhone
Have you been looking for a way to activate Palmpay OK Card on your iPhone easily?
If yes, the guidelines have been provided below:
- Download the Palmpay app from the Apple App Store and create an account or log in instead, if you already have an account.
- Navigate to the OK Card section and tap on “Activate”
- Follow the given instructions to complete the activation process
Once your OK Card is activated, you can start using it for transactions immediately.
FAQs On How To Withdraw Money From Palmpay OK Card To Bank Account
Below are frequently asked questions on how to withdraw money from Palmpay OK Card to a bank account:
How do I deactivate Palmpay Ok Card?
If you feel you no longer need your Palmpay OK Card, you can deactivate it at any time by simply following the given steps below:
- Open the Palmpay app and navigate to the OK Card section in your dashboard
- Click on “Deactivate” and follow the given instructions
- Immediately after deactivation, your OK Card will no longer be active.
How much can I borrow from Palmpay OK Card?
While the maximum Palmpay OK Card loan you can get is N150,000 you should understand that as a first-time borrower, you will surely not be able to borrow up to that amount.
However, continuous borrowing and repaying on time will increase your credit score and increase how much you can borrow.
Is the Palmpay OK Card a Loan?
Absolutely, the Palmpay OK Card is a loan. It is primarily designed to provide users with access to quick loans without the need for collateral or a credit check.
But bear in mind that you must pay back at the due time.