Keystone is a bank that provides a vast array of banking services to companies and businesses of any kind. It’s a company founded by these two key people Umaru H. Modibbo, Olaniyan Olayinka. According to research, keystone bank assets as of 2012 are worth a whopping $1.916 billion (N307.5 billion), you can get more information about the keystone bank assets worth here. Therefore this article is written to show you how to get a loan from keystone bank in Nigeria with or without collateral easily.
Brief History Of Keystone Bank In Nigeria
Keystone Bank Limited is a commercial bank in Nigeria that was established in 2011. Prior to its establishment, the bank was formerly known as Bank PHB, which was founded in 2005 by a set of Nigerian businessmen, Umaru H. Modibbo, Olaniyan Olayinka,Peter Amangbo, and a group of investors.
Bank PHB started operations with a focus on retail banking, but soon expanded to corporate banking and investment banking services. By 2008, the bank had become one of the largest banks in Nigeria, with over 250 branches across the country and a significant presence in other African countries such as Ghana, Liberia, and Sierra Leone.
However, when it got to 2011, Bank PHB was acquired by the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON), following the bank’s inability to meet the Central Bank of Nigeria’s (CBN) capital requirements. AMCON subsequently rebranded the bank as Keystone Bank Limited.
Under its new name, Keystone Bank has continued to provide banking services to individuals, small businesses, and large corporations in Nigeria.
The bank has also introduced several innovative products and services such as mobile banking, internet banking, and cardless withdrawal services to enhance customer experience.
Keystone Bank is currently one of the leading financial institutions in Nigeria, with more than 150 branches and a strong focus on digital banking.
Also, Keystone bank has received several awards and recognitions for its outstanding performance in the Nigerian banking sector.
Keystone Bank Loan Types, Requirements, Borrowable Amounts, Interest Rates, Repayment
Here, I’ll speak more about the company’s types of loan offers, requirements, borrowable amounts, interest rates, and loan repayment.
Keystone Bank offers various loan types like other banking platforms to its customers. Some of the loan types and their requirements, borrowable amounts, interest rates, and repayment period as been analyzed below:
This is a loan type offered by most financial institutions in Nigeria, it enables individual borrowers to get a loan for their personal needs such as medical bills, education, wedding expenses, and other personal needs.
Keystone Bank Personal Loan Requirements
Below are the requirements you must meet up with if you need a personal loan from keystone bank.
- Must complete a loan application form, a valid means of identification, and proof of income.
- Must be 18 years of age and above
- Must be working in a recognized company either private or public
- You must have an account with keystone.
Borrowable Amounts: The keystone bank personal loan borrowing amounts range between N50,000 to as much as N20 million.
Interest Rate: The keystone personal loan interest rates vary from 18% to 28%.
Repayment: %. Repayment period ranges from 12 to 48 months.
This loan type is for individuals who need funds to finance and or boost their businesses. The funds can be used for business expansion, working capital, and other business needs.
Keystone Bank Business Loan Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- You must provide valid identification documents such as a National ID, Driver’s License, or International Passport.
- You need to provide proof of income, such as payslips, and bank statements.
- Your Proof of address, which could be either utility bills or a tenancy agreement must be provided.
- Provided collateral or security for the loan, note collateral will solely depend on the loan type and amount you want to borrow from keystone bank.
Borrowable Amounts: The borrowed amounts from keystone business loans range from N100,000 to N20,000,000.
Interest Rates: Business loan interest rates range from 15% to 28%.
Repayment: Repayment terms range from 12 to 48 months.
This is a loan designed for customers or individuals who wish to own a home.
Keystone Bank Mortgage Loan Requirements
- completed loan application form in the bank
- Proof of income
- Provide a valid means of identification
- Proof of ownership of the property to be financed.
Borrowable Amounts: Mortgage bank loan you can get starts from the sum of N5,000,000 to N50,000,000 only.
Mortgage Loan Interest Rates: interest rates vary from 15% to 25%.
Loan Repayment: Repayment terms range from 5 to 20 years.
Salary Advance Loan
This loan is designed for salary workers or employees who require financial assistance before their next payday.
Keystone Bank Salary Advance Loan Requirements:
- A valid means of identification
- Your proof of income
- A letter of employment.
- Must be at least 18 years old etc.
Borrowable Amounts: Borrowable amounts usually range from N10,000 to N500,000 only.
Interest Rates: Salary Advance Loan interest rates range from 5% to 15%.
Loan Repayment: Repayment has to be made within the range of 1 to 12 months.
How To Get A Loan From Keystone Bank In Nigeria With Or Without Collateral In 2023
- Visit any Keystone Bank branch near you to obtain a loan form
- Select the loan type that best suits your needs, this could be either a personal loan, Business loan, salary advance loan or mortgage loan and review the requirements, interest rates, and repayment terms.
- Complete the loan application form and provide all necessary documentation such as proof of income, identification, and collateral (if required).
- Submit the completed loan application form and all necessary documents to Keystone Bank officers for review and processing.
- Wait for approval and disbursement of the loan if the application is successful.
Frequently Asked Questions On How To Get A Loan From Keystone Bank In Nigeria With Or Without Collateral
The following are top related questions about the topic- how to get a loan from keystone bank in Nigeria;
What is Keystone Bank’s minimum age requirement to open an account?
The minimum age requirement to open an account with Keystone Bank is 18 years.
How can I contact Keystone Bank customer care?
Keystone Bank customer care can get in touch through their customer care hotline, email, or social media channels.
Does Keystone Bank offer internet banking services?
Yes, Keystone Bank offers internet banking services that allow customers to carry out transactions online.