This post will serve as a guide to walk you through things you may want to know regarding the Palmpay OK Card, How to Repay Palmpay Ok Card, how to deactivate Palmpay Ok card and how to unfreeze Palmpay Ok Card account easily.
Since the word “Palmpay Ok Card” doesn’t sound like getting a loan, some users don’t even bother to open it. However, this article will give you the needed insight on what the Palmpay Ok Card is including how to repay Palmpay Ok Card, and how to deactivate and unfreeze your Palmpay account easily.
What is Palmpay OK Card?
The PalmPay OK Card is said to be a digital financial feature that allows eligible customers to buy now and pay later.
This feature comes in the form of a mini loan that is interest-free as long as the customer repays on time.
If a customer fails to make repayments on time, reasonable interest charges will apply.
Please note that this feature does not come with an ATM card, so the funds can only be used within the app.
How To Deactivate Your PalmPay OK Card
If your PalmPay OK Card loan is overdue, you may receive reminders via your phone.
If these reminders are a nuisance, you can deactivate them by following the steps that I’ve provided below:
- Open the PalmPay app on your phone
- Click on the “Finance” option located on the homepage
- Look for the hamburger icon at the top right corner of the page and click on it
- Choose the “Deactivate OK Card” option from the list
Please note that you must have made a repayment on your OK Card loan before this deactivation can work.
If this doesn’t work, you can always contact PalmPay for further assistance.
How To Repay PalmPay OK Card
If your aim is to know how to repay your Palmpay Ok card, kindly follow the given process below:
- Launch the PalmPay app on your phone
- Click on the “OK Credit” option under the service section
- A page will come up showing your credit limit, available amount, and current outstanding balance
- Your current outstanding balance is the amount you need to repay
- Click on “Repay” and select your preferred repayment method
Once your repayment is successful, your PalmPay credit limit will be topped up.
How To Unfreeze PalmPay OK Card
PalmPay recently began freezing OK Cards of customers who default on repayments.
It is also possible to unfreeze Palmpay Ok card. Below are the necessary steps I’ve provided on how to unfreeze Palmpay Ok card today:
- Continue using the PalmPay app to make transactions
- Pay all outstanding debts
- Get in touch with PalmPay customer care for assistance.
How to Contact PalmPay Customer Care For Support
If you encounter any issues or have questions regarding your PalmPay OK Card, you can contact their customer care team for assistance. Here are the contact details:
Phone: +234 (0) 700 7267 7297 Twitter@PalmPayApp
Frequently Asked Questions On Palmpay OK Card
I have provided answers to some frequently asked questions related to the topic- Palmpay OK Card, How to Repay Palmpay Ok Card, how to deactivate Palmpay Ok, and how to unfreeze Palmpay Ok Card account easily. Kindly check them below:
What happens if you don’t pay Palmpay loan?
If you don’t pay back your Palmpay loan on time, you will be charged additional fees and penalties.
Your credit score may also be negatively affected, and you may be reported to credit bureaus, which could make it difficult for you to obtain credit in the future.
In extreme cases, Palmpay may take legal action against you to recover the outstanding loan amount.
How to borrow money on PalmPay on iPhone?
To borrow money on PalmPay using your iPhone, follow these steps:
- Download and install the PalmPay app from the Apple App Store.
- Create an account on the app by providing your personal details.
- Navigate to the loan section and select the loan amount you want to borrow.
- Provide your bank account details and other necessary information required to process your loan application.
If your loan application is approved, the loan amount will be disbursed to your bank account.
How to extend PalmPay loan?
To extend your PalmPay loan, you need to apply for a loan extension on the app. Follow these steps:
- Log in to the PalmPay app and navigate to the loan section “Palmpay Credit”.
- Select the loan you want to extend.
- Choose the loan extension option and select the duration for which you want to extend the loan.
- Provide the necessary information required to process your loan extension request.
If your loan extension request is approved, your loan repayment due date will be extended.
How do I download PalmPay loan app?
To download the PalmPay loan app, follow these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store or Apple App Store on your mobile device.
- Search for “PalmPay” in the search bar.
- Select the PalmPay app from the search results.
- Click on the “Install” or “Get” button to download and install the app on your device.
Once the app is installed, open it and follow the on-screen instructions to create an account and start using the app.
To wrap it up, PalmPay OK card is one of the best Palmpay features, it is a useful digital financial feature that allows eligible customers to buy now and pay later within the PalmPay app.
The repayment process is straightforward, and customers can deactivate or unfreeze their accounts if necessary.
However, it’s highly crucial to make a repayment to avoid issues that will surely come up if you refuse to make a repayment at the right time.